Wednesday, July 28

welcome to my blog!

I decided that I needed to have a web blog. After all, I've been stopping by other people's blogs for quite a while now, and I'd like to share with my friends (and I guess the rest of the net) without having to send out a mass mailing.

I'll still send out my monthly newsletter, but this blog will be for the more immediate topics. Like when eBay has a "Free Listing" day.. or if I've just taught a class, I'll try to post their picture.

Post any question you have here and I'll give them my best shot!

I shouldn't be doing this today. The CBS Morning Show is coming to my office tomorrow to shoot some sort of quote from me tomorrow and my office is a mess. I'd better get back to cleaning it.


1 comment:

  1. Scot,

    Would that be http://mcollier.blogspot.com/atom.xml ?

    I'm new at all this

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is awaiting moderation - thank you for stopping by!